What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^She's not a vampire for one ;) True Blood <3

Did someone mention Sarah Michelle Gellar?

14754_sarah-michelle-gellar-gm_l8.jpg

<3

s3_buffy-faith_b3x17_sc_01-XL.jpg

<3<3<3<3

Still don't think Anna Kendrick is all that.. Something about her face bothers me, but I can see why some might think she has an appeal. She seems genuine, anyway.

Anna Kendrick is way better than Mary Elizabeth Winstead, not as naturally pretty.
My housemate dosen't like her because she has a 'pointy face'

Ian! Tina Fey! Hell yes!

tina-fey-4.jpg

She is pretty gorgeous! (think it's the eyes again)

Julia Bowen is pretty fine, who is the main mother in Modern Family and the tour rep in Happy Gilmore
julie-bowen-picture-1.jpg

I caught the last 20 mins of The Joys of Teen Sex (or whatever it's called) last night and I'd love to have 90 seconds in the dark with Billie JD Porter.

Somebody is going to tell me she's a man now, aren't they?

(I would post an image but work block images.)

That girl from Teen Sex is mildly average and she is SUCH a ****.

Cannot stand her. Mind you, it would be satisfying blowing my load on her, at least you'd feel no guilt.

Omg, that girl is amaze. I was laughing so hard when she was judging people for getting piercings on their twatcabbages.

She's gone a bit plastic now though hasn't she? Not in the surgery sense, but just... I dunno. She's just not amazing schoolgirl Flick any more is she... :(

^
Agreed, she was hot a decade back, so probably more than a bit past it.
And as for the one Snoo posted... what's the point of legs when you can't get the rest right :(

Oh, and because it's been 3 pages now and I'm afraid I can't stand for that...
kp97.jpg

Holly Valance is the sort of bint that I deliberately don't give a second glance at or pay any attention to whatsoever. Waaaaaay out of my league and she ****ing knows it.

nadroJ said:
Better with red hair.
547e.jpg

You might be onto something there.
After MUCH deliberation, I actually can't make up my mind either way, but I DO know that with her next two roles as a goth (I know, calm down...!) and in a horror film, the cute and fluffy Emily Fitch look possibly didn't just go because she was sick of it...
I'm hoping the red will be back if she ever gets to reprise the role for this promised Skins movie though <3

The red. The black is hot, but the red is just different and sexier.

:)

^Agreed.. but whoever that beast that you posted is Will.. she doesn't deserve to be mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.