What's new

Six Flags Great America | Goliath | RMC Woodie

ECG said:
1911117_10151887992046356_525188657_o.jpg
Wow, wow and wow! That looks so **** amazing!! <3

And to think everybody cussed each other for making looping Nolimits coasters.. :p Just shows that manufactures can think outside the box too. This thing looks odd, but totally incredible!

Am I seen slightly thicker wood for the supports, too?

Screaming Coasters said:
And to think everybody cussed each other for making looping Nolimits coasters.. :p Just shows that manufactures can think outside the box too. This thing looks odd, but totally incredible!

Am I seen slightly thicker wood for the supports, too?
They would have to reinforce it somehow.

It's been said, but the structure looks very Intamin-ish, with the "spine" going up the lift and coming down the drop.

Tbh as much as I don't think these are wood, I give up.

Look at it, it's simply amazing. They do everything you could want in a coaster.

They have the drops, the speed, airtime, forces and inversions.

Wow! This thing looks incredible. RMC has really come out of nowhere in the last couple of years and established itself as a force to be reckoned with.

Posted while currently changing all 2015 travel plans...

Mmm, without wanting to add another "this looks **** amazing" post, but this looks **** amazing. As much as I LOVE Outlaw Run, it's a shame that most of it is hidden from view. All of Goliath's sexy elements will be on show so watching Goliath will be as pleasurable to watch as it will be to ride.

Fantastic!

I honestly think they just wanted to be persistent with shock value & be iconic :lol:

Many people say SF isn't smart, but they truly can be sometimes. Release "false" images of your new groundbreaking roller coaster, capture the World's attention once. Release your iconic, true design you had planned all along 6months later - Capture the World's attention AGAIN. Smart marketing if you ask me.

I still think the ride looks a bit boring tbh. It does nothing with the height and speed and it's only got one airtime hill. Meh.

The latest Goliath Insider has been posted:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T0f4hyEfvQ[/youtube]

It's visible from I-94 as of today. No pics but visual confirmation.

Posted while reading your mind.