What's new

Small News From The Theme Park Industry

I went to Drayton yesterday and have some great news regarding The Wave, spoke to a staff member and they were saying that ART had been back out recently and altered some things with the ride.
The antiroll backs now don't deafen the locals, it was nice & quiet however the most important change is the lapbars, they now only need checking once and apparently its gone from 5 minute dispatches to 90 second dispatches: a vast improvement I'm sure you'll agree
Great to see ART & Drayton improving this
I really like The Wave, massive improvement on Shockwave

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned or if people already know this, but the old Atlantis Submarine Voyage attraction at Legoland Windsor (recently known as Deep Sea Adventure), will return in 2025 as Lego City Deep Sea Adventure.

Most likely gonna be the same ride experience from start to finish, but maybe a hint towards Lego City as a whole somewhere as well.

Not sure when that was taken but I was there 6th September and it was awful for several hours midday for this. Thousands of them everywhere. They kept landing on you. It was sooooo nasty.
It was taken on the date posted on the video, which was 10. September.