What's new

Speed: Fast Forward

addy2503

Mega Poster
My first No Limits coaster - a launch coaster named Speed.
Speed launches from 0-150km/h in a matter of a few seconds & has two inversions - a cobra roll & an immelmann.
All opinions & improvements welcomed.

POV

Re: Speed

The launch was too fast, and th transitions weren't great, but it's okay for your first go at NL. (I'd be horrible at it)

Just How many Brakes?!

Decent though very jerky, unrealistic and loads of red G's. Launch was a bit to quick aswell.

You probably should make the Cobra bigger and the end hill small. And that turn after the immelman... It looks too RCT3ish.

Listen, I'm saying this in the nicest possible way. Stop uploading videos until you know how to use NL properly. It's kinda just like you're going, "I'll add this here and put this there". Whilst that's all well and good, if you're searching for comments on your coasters from sites like this etc, it'd be good if you spent more time on a coaster, smooth it, a LOT (Ctrl+G) and then keep practising! :)

Right, I think I've got the the final version, so enjoy!
I have been round the track & I have smoothed every segment & vertex, & I think it's a lot better.
Once again, all comments appreciated.
Also, what do you think of the new name?

Speed: Fast Forward

(P.S. 100th post!)

With the videos, Thats what screenshots are for!! Post some screenshots of your slight changes instead of a whole new video.

Anyway, a lot better then what it was but still could do with lengthening the zero g a bit.