What's new

Stealth VS Rita

Stealth VS Rita

• Stealth

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Rita

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is vertical, but you hardly notice it. You really get chucked out of your seat a huge amount from the back, so your arse is basically off the chair until you start levelling out so... you don't notice the verticalness. There are other things keeping you occupied!

I prefer Stealth. cant explain why it just feels like the better ride.

I understand what Kir is getting at. The coming back down on Stealth doesn't feel like a huge drop and the whole thing is over so quick you really don't realise the height...

FastAndFurious said:
I presume Stealth is better in the front, isn't it?

Yes.

Stealth is better IMO though I agree with fully with what Joey said about Rita's launch seeming to be more of a quick acceleration.

I just love Stealth though. Great ride.

Stealth is by far the best. I've had 5 goes on both coasters and Rita really did lose the effect. Stealth has just seemed to get more and more intense, the more I ride it. Especially near the end of the day as I have less energy to brace myself against the forces with :lol:

Rita is entertaining, but Stealth has that raw force and out-of-seat shove at the peak of the top hat and the most wonderfully smooth yet overpowering launch.

Stelf init! Steaths acceleration seems to be a burst towards the end of the launch track, which took me by surprise. Also, Rita's effect wears off.

They're both really fun rides, but Stealth has "The Edge".

Rita's launch I've always liked, but now I've been on Stealth the Rita launch wont feel as good tbh. I've never really liked Rita, I loved Stealth, does that answer the question? :lol:

Stealth, the launch does it for me. I never got that much of a rush after Rita's launch. The top hat and hill provide good airtime, and I think it has better airtime moments than Rita.

Yay stealth! Stealth is jus Great, Rit may have longer track, but stealth beats its height, by loads, and its speeed, by like 20mph. Stealth gets my vote.

Rita's better by a mile.

The Launch- Nothing between them, they feel almost exactly the same, except Rita's is faster off the mark, it feels like it reaches 60 in about 1 second while Stealth really does take the 2.3 seconds.

The Top Hat on Stealth is fun, but it'll get very old. The ascent is good, the descent is crap, then it's over. Rita's a lot more complete, Airtime, a ride length of more than 15 seconds, it's just a much better ride.

Yep, a ride length of more than 15 seconds - a ride length the entirety of 25! Holy god! That's such a huge improvement!

Stealth for me. It gives a different thrill almost every second, has absolutely no 'nothing-time' and just doesn't let up until it slams into the brakes. It really is extreme.

Having only ridden Stealth im not going to vote until I get to the towers this year, but from what im thinking, I have a weird idea im going to enjoy RITA more. I dont know why, but we'll wait and see. But I have to say both of them seem to be amazing rides for the parks, no matter how much RITA gets slated.

Also Ben, I have to disagree, Stealth feels like it reaches its top speed instantly to me, maybe thats because id never ridden an accelerator, but for the 7 times ive ridden, the top speed seems to be instant, I know it isnt, but it feels like it.

I'm glad I rode Rita first, if I had ridden Stealth first a lot would have been taken out of The Queen of Speed. I actually don't know which I prefer. Having ridden Stealth what feels like ages ago, I think its a 5 day wonder. I was buzzing but the effect quickly wore off. What it does, it does well but I don't think its the relentless thrill that its been described as. I like Rita, but at the same time you have to really have a feel for the ride to get the most out of it. So to that conclusion there both quirky gimmicks, give me Dragons Fury anyday 8)