What's new

The Banning Game

Banned for giving him any credibility of being correct.

Also, CookieCoaster, Jason's favorite is Bang Dim Ow. Lets assume that this is a coaster amd not just a joke. That is one coaster, had it been Bang Dim/Ow or Bang and Dim Ow, that would be two. Another circumstance is if you thought that Bang, Dim, and Ow were all his favorite coasters, buts that's two. Either way, it seems you made an error in counting or were talking to me about MForce and Beast. That makes sense.

Banned because my grades are actually pretty good. My lowest grade of the year was just one B+, and everything else was in the 90s.

Banned for putting your favorite coaster as your location.

Edward M said:
Also, CookieCoaster, Jason's favorite is Bang Dim Ow. Lets assume that this is a coaster amd not just a joke. That is one coaster, had it been Bang Dim/Ow or Bang and Dim Ow, that would be two. Another circumstance is if you thought that Bang, Dim, and Ow were all his favorite coasters, buts that's two. Either way, it seems you made an error in counting or were talking to me about MForce and Beast. That makes sense.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj4NHSyOVaI[/youtube]

Edward M said:
Banned for giving him any credibility of being correct.

banned because I said he has MY two favourite coasters in his signature, and mentioned nothing about his favourite coaster.