What's new

The best looking Haunted House?

HarryBoyy said:
the haunted hospital was the worst thing ever. Some kid in there was puking he was so scared

Quick question have you actually been in it and if so can you tell me which contry its in and the park name.

^I'm assuming he hasn't, and that he's thinking of something else entirely, as in a Forp maze innit.

Haunted Hospital is at Fuji Q in Japan, and is hands down the scariest horror walk through. It's a 700 hundred meter walk through an abandoned hospital, lit, for the most part, only by a torch you're given at the entrance, and can take up to an hour to get through.

Yea ive got the CF page up on it i was just testing himas its in japan and its rare to find many young folk who have been in there.

I like Villa Volta @ Efteling.

3503915879_a16ab56c2e.jpg

It's simple, but cool!

I've always had a soft spot for the Haunting too - the exterior is good, for Drayton at least...

haunting_3web_201.jpg

(can't find any decent pics).

^^ I was actually pretty impressed by The Haunting. The outside of it anyway. Good effort for a UK park at least, and excellent compared to the other stuff at Drayton. The ride was crap though.

nadroJ said:
^Bat on a stick!

(C)2006 Furie ;)

Yep, the Haunting looks lovely right until you get into the actual room, then it all goes Pete Tong very rapidly.