What's new

The Maccy D's Thread.

Very nice, and only about a quid when added on to a meal.
985675094780a5520ce8fffd3fa295fd.jpg

Very nice, and only about a quid when added on to a meal.
985675094780a5520ce8fffd3fa295fd.jpg

I imagine that's pretty much the same thing as the double chocolate pie in the post above, but they were 2 quid here. And also, they're not on anymore. 😭
Hoping they make a comeback at Christmas or sumat, cos they were boss. 👌

Unpopular opinion: Their burgers aren’t very good. Well I mean the taste is fine, but the patty is way too thin. I always get something other than a burger at McDonald’s.

Little win at the Maccies drive thru today. Ordered a single quarter pounder deluxe.
Got handed my food at the next window - felt awfully weighty for a single. Drove round the corner and checked - it was a double! 😁
Boom!

Word on the street, fans, is that the  McRib might be coming back to the UK next month.

This teaser appeared briefly on the app but was quickly withdrawn. Was it a test? Was it a mistake? Was it a troll? Who knows, but, y'know... any McRib news is good news, right? 🤞🤞🤞🤞

1000010648.jpg

I got the test notification…

They were clearly loading it in and running tests that weren’t meant to be sent out. Somebody is in a lot of trouble, although I’m impressed they work so far ahead with their all updates!!!

Not a good thing for me, not a McRib fan, that Philly Cheese thing is one of the best burgers they’ve ever done in the UK though, and the McRib means the end of that. :(

On board with the Philly Cheese love, been chowing down on those a lot! (far too much, in fact). 🤤

But I'm sure it'll be back fairly soon. The McRib however is a far more elusive creature and should be embraced whenever we have the chance.