What's new

Trip Plans For 2014

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
I know there's already the 2013 edition, but I can't be the only one who have already planned a bit for next year, can I?

Here is my plans so far:

- Liseberg in may.
- Heide Park around september.

You are not the only one.

Cedar Point is on my '14 list, and along the way there/home Kennywood and Waldameer.
This was my plan for the live event but I couldn't make it and I was pretty peeved I missed all the creds/new parks...even if CP itself was a bust. So this is a definite next year. Ideally in May.

I'd like to get to those mid west parks: Holiday World, SF:SL, SDC, SF: Great America, Indiana Beach. If I can get the people for it/to meet up with I'd like to maybe take most of my time off next year and make a road trip out to SDC, hitting parks along the way and could include CP, Kennywood and Waldameer as part of that.

I've always wanted to see Europe, but that's gunna be a 2015 plan :wink:

Next year could be a big year (for me at least :p). Nothing's confirmed, but they are all likely.

My mom wants to take me to Europe (London and Brussels), and I definitely want to go to Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, and possibly something like Walibi Holland, Europa Park, Heide-Park, or Holiday Park (not sure which of these four).

We've also been talking about taking a trip to Cedar Point and King's Island.

And I'd like to pick up Quassy Amusement.

2014 trip plans (mostly unconfirmed):

Definitely Liseberg for Helix and will probably drive to Tusenfryd from Gothenburg.
Hopefully Heide Park for their new wing coaster.
Either an awesome trip round some of the US east coast parks in summer (for finishing my GCSE's), or if that turns out not to be possible i would like to do some of france (disney, walygator & nigloland) and maybe an add on of europa park and holiday park as they are both getting new coasters.
In October, rome if the new cinceitta park has opened and rainbow magicland.
I would also like the go to phantasialand as some point to ride chiapas as that will most likely not be possible this year.

So far? Nothing concrete enough to really call it a plan, but so far it looks like:

Kings Island
Kentucky Kingdom
Maybe a west coast trip hitting the major parks.
Maybe mid-US trip involving SFGAm, SFStL, WoF, SDC, SFoT, SFFT and the couple boardwalk creds. Depends on weight, time off and cash somewhat.

Well, I have personally planned this trip every year for the last 3 years and ended up doing something else, maybe this year is the year?

Missouri cred run Spring Breakish:

SFSL
WoF
SDC

Already got too many trips in the works for next year, no idea how I'm actually going to afford it all lol...

Big Germany trip to visit lots of the smaller parks and big ones I've not got too yet.
Sweden for Liseberg Helix awesomeness.
Denmark for creds and Eurovision
California (I can see this being the trip that either cancels or morphs into something different).
South Italy if Cinecetta (sp?) World opens

Liseberg, Europa Park, Holiday Park, Heide Park and Gullivers MK are all definites, dates to be arranged but have put aside holidays to do these.
Would love to get Portaventura in if possible as well.

As it stands, I've got nothing planned.

I'd love to do trips to Germany and Texas, but everything's up in the air at the moment.

This seasons been a dud for me, intentionally. Cali or UK/Europe next year, depending on whether Kyle comes over. :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Don't quite think I'd be able to afford a long-haul journey so at most it'll be a trip to somewhere in Europe. Probably take a drive to Oakwood at some point. Really want to get back to Flamingo Land too. Think my main trip might be Europa Park.

Six Flags Great America with sister and her daughter while visiting them up in Chicago.

Six Flags Fiesta Texas and SeaWorld San Antonio while visiting my mom's Asian friend in San Antonio.

I want to go back to SFOG, Carowinds, and Dollywood on a whole trip but we'll see how that turns out.

I don't think I'm getting to Waterville USA anytime this year so I'll bump it to next year.

MAYBE Kings Island for the new coaster but depends how major it is. B&M 4th Dimension? Hell yes. B&M Invert? Eeh.

I want to also go back to Dixie Landin and Blue Bayou just because.

The usual offseason visits to SFMM and KBF
Need to get myself up to the Bay Area to pick up Goldstriker, S:UF, Undertow and Gilroy Gardens
Possibly some parks in the NYC area

One of three big trips possible:
Getting most of the creds in Canada and hopefully Great Escape and Darien Lake
Frankfurt area parks in Germany (Europa, Phantasialand etc.) with a trip up to Stockholm
Getting the major parks in Texas as well as Cliff's and SDC

A few of the 32 (soon to be 33) parks I've already been to. Need to clean up credits at Dorney, Knoebels, Cedar Point, and a few rides sprinkled around in New Jersey (Keansburg, Bowcraft).

No set plans so far but looking into going to:

Liseberg for project Helix (looks amazing)

Hitting a few parks in France and Germany including Europa Park, Nigloland, Walygator, Parc Asterix, Tripsdrill, Holiday Park, Disneyland Paris.

*fingers crossed I can save up*

Would like to hit up some US parks too... we'll see :p

Yearly trip to SFGM as always, plus maybe Six Flags St. Louis or an Indiana trip to IB and Holiday World.

So I think I might do a trip like this:

1. Drive to Nashville
2. Sleep at a hotel there for the night
3. Drive to Beech Bend the next morning
4. Drive to Holiday World the next day
5. Drive to Kentucky Kingdom the next day
6. Drive to Kings Island the next day, stay there for 2 days
7. Drive to Nashville
8. Stay in a hotel there for the night
9. Drive back home

We'll see if it happens.

Nothing booked yet, but Denmark in the summer is quite likely (not everything, but Tivoli, Bakken and BonBon maybe...). I'd also like to get to Romania (they opened a new park this year with 3 creds in Bucharest).

There will be long haul trip also, but I'm not really sure yet. Could be somewhere like South Africa, Argentina or the Philippines, so there could be creds, but it's all up in the air. Still got the UAE and Indonesia to look forward to this year!