What's new

Water ride on a chopping board question

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Toughest question ever?

For my brother's girlfiend this year, I'm buying her a personalised chopping board with my brothers face on it. Yeah, I'm such a thoughtful potential brother-in-law.

During my reserach to find the cheapest one possible, I found this:
51uHM7blcnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PERSONALISED-PH ... B002V9PNVE

I'd be very impressed if somebody can name the ride! Any ideas?

By the colour of the disgusting green slide, and the greenery around it, I'd say that was the water slide at LWV.

No idea, but I'm going to buy Madame_Furie a chopping board with the kids faces on it - what an awesome and rewarding present idea, brilliant. "**** [chop] little [chop] **** [chop] winding [chop] me up all [chop] **** [chop] day [chopchopchop]!"

P.M. me the address please of the place you pick :)

^ They seem to range around the £15 mark. I'm using a really smug photo of my brother so she can be really enthusiastic when it comes to chopping. I'm glad I've inspired you, furie!

Anyway, I reckon this water slide is in the UK because it loosk grey and awful. The girls also have pasty skin so they must be British.

It's not Snake thingy at Oakwood, it looks ever dirty and more dire than that...

I was going to suggest Tidal Wave at Adventure Island as it has red boats but I'm not sure now! :D

My guess is going to be one of them "Adventure" parks somewhere in the UK that has these. There's one in Scotland (although that's red slides), but those types of things.

My first guess when I saw this was the water slide at Blackgang Chine...
filename-img-1682-jpg.jpg

Similar coloured boats, it has the hole in the fence where the boats are going up the conveyor belt, and it has a similar pattern on the side of the track.