Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Tatsu

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Viper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X2

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Well, after our visit to SFMM yesterday with perfect weather and few lines, my 100th roller coaster was... Revolution!

It is obviously the most famous roller coaster at the park, which I thought would be pretty cool and nostalgic to make my 100th coaster. Also, at the time, X2 had a 2 hour wait, so we waited to ride until sundown. :wink:

My mum (who's never been big on roller coasters) went on spook express with my cousins daughter a few years ago.

She screamed all the way round (that's my mum, not the kid!!) - yep - spook express...

not a bad little kids ride!

You probably made the right choice. Such a classic. They do need to remove the OTSR's though...and the trims...but still, total classic.

^ I could really imagine them doing this in the next couple of years if Hershey's new Gerst trains and renovation for Superduperlooper are successful.

^I didn't ever follow up on that but are they going through with renovating SDL? They might as well tear it down...ah well, I suppose it has it's (relatively bland) place in history.

For the reasons stated above: Road Runner.

Failing that, Gold Rusher, because it's secretly quite fab (and the only coaster at SFMM that I rode more than once! lol)

^ I got hit straight in the face by a branch on Gold Rusher. Maybe it's because it wasn't my 100th. :lol:

My opinion on this topic is that you should just do SFMM with the best strategy possible, and the order in which you ride should be determined by avoiding queues, eg try and do X2, GL, and S:EFK early....How many coasters are you on at the moment? Would it be your first of the day, or second, or what?

My opinion would be either Green Lantern, if you can get a group of three together,
Or this :eek: