What's new

Which UK Park is most likely to get an RMC?

Gravity Group are relatively new to the design world? The first was built in 2005 - the first RMC was built in 2011, so you'd be shocked that Gravity Group would be used in the UK but not that RMC would albeit that the first Gravity Group was built 6 years earlier?

I have my reasons... :oops:

Err, Gravity Group are defo not new to the design world. The four engineers who founded the company all worked for CCI until they went bust.

RMC doesn't necessarily mean wood or hybrid, what about the possibility of a UK park getting a new T-Rex or Raptor track coaster? Probably very unlikely, but to me it seems like it could be more possible than a woodie or hybrid/conversion.

RMC doesn't necessarily mean wood or hybrid, what about the possibility of a UK park getting a new T-Rex or Raptor track coaster? Probably very unlikely, but to me it seems like it could be more possible than a woodie or hybrid/conversion.
I said in mine the T-Rex and Raptor products, but I highly doubt even those being built when Vekoma are knocking out their products that they are now which arguably could offer something relatively similar?