What's new
FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COTALAND | Texas | Gerstlauer Infinity Shuttle (Palindrome) & Vekoma Tilt (Circuit Breaker) & Others

I guess ticket sales have been below expectations, as I see they have reduced ticket prices and operating days. I was originally looking to go on Friday the 9th but now they're closed on Fridays in October. Ticket prices for Saturday the 10th have gone down from $75 to $45.
 
I would give it time they just opened some rides were not open . But hopefully that will iron out the kinks and start festivals like Christmas coming up . Nothing for Halloween feel like that could do more .maybe next year
 
I mean, they already missed basically the biggest tourist influx the region will see in quite some time earlier this year. Hopefully they do better for Halloween and Christmas when the weather is less appauling.

Might try to take a trip out before too long - before this goes the way of the Nurbugring.
 
I mean, they already missed basically the biggest tourist influx the region will see in quite some time earlier this year. Hopefully they do better for Halloween and Christmas when the weather is less appauling.

Might try to take a trip out before too long - before this goes the way of the Nurbugring.

October is one of the busiest tourist months of the year here in Austin. Plus there are lots of races coming up, and Peppermint parkway. I think they weighed the value of the ticket compared to how operations went the opening weekend. I'd imagine we will see that price bounce back up after a little.
 
I guess ticket sales have been below expectations, as I see they have reduced ticket prices and operating days

I'm absolutely SHOCKED! Wait, no I'm not.
While the longevity of this park seems more certain than Wild West World or Hard Rock Park, it did seem pretty obvious it wasn't gonna do so well. Maybe they can call this a preview season and next summer actually go for it.
 
Back
Top