What's new

Accident at Alton Towers

'I want to be a model now'

**** sake.

She's just, the worst.

I love how she bangs on about it ruining her life and chances for work when she's already made more money than she ever would have being another Northern slag.

Ben said:
'I want to be a model now'

**** sake.

She's just, the worst.

I love how she bangs on about it ruining her life and chances for work when she's already made more money than she ever would have being another Northern slag.

Hardly something confined to the north is it.

The cashing-in has gone way too far now, literally don't want to hear another thing about them.

Maybe posing for the raunchy shots is part of her rehab. I always thought she was sexy anyway. Now she's rich and sexy.

It's so.. tasteless. I mean if you're gunna pose in your underwear, at least do it for a classy magazine, not for the Mirror. They give it away for free at the airport.

Honestly, this whole scenario has frazzled my brain. It's like some satirical piece from Brass Eye or something.

Woman loses leg in horrific accident > Woman talks openly about distress caused by accident > Woman makes loads of money and gains moderate fame from constantly referring to accident > Woman has better life thanks to accident.

Anybody else slightly disappointed that Vicky isn't on Celebrity Big Brother?

Pink Panther said:
CBB is for attention seekers and people who 'milk the media' so why would Vicky do that????? Besides she says she doesn't do that.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/vickyj_b/status/757559419995561984[/tweet]

She's more ITV Lorraine's 'Inspirational Woman of the Year' award material. She'll never demote herself to channel 5.

She does realise she can say 'no', right?

Retweeted this too

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ColTalbot1/status/758068313587126272[/tweet]

Like, I've queued for front row loads of times.

Not milking it at all

30bkyme.jpg

WTF. This is absurd. :lol:

Someone should rename this topic to the "Vicky Balch Thread" or something like that lol.

Guys, reposting every annoying thing she does will hardly help her dissappear. I'm glad she and the rest of the people injured are ok, but I couldn't care less what they get up to now.
Have Merlin been sentenced yet? I cant remember, would be nice to draw a line under this.

^ They're waiting for Vicky Balch to get her judge's robe fitted.

DelPiero said:
Guys, reposting every annoying thing she does will hardly help her dissappear.

I don't think anyone wants her to disappear. We just wish she'd hurry up and release her autobiography. It's been a year already, goddamn it!