What's new

Best back-seat ride?

elmerfudd said:
Kraken... that first drop at the back is awesome i thought!

If you're bringing B&M Floorless's into this, then Superman at Warner Madrid is worth noting too.

^Well, it's worth noting just for the first drop and the mid-course camelback, because otherwise the ride is dull no matter where you sit.

Dave said:
Grand National, nothing beats that.

No, but it also beats you!!!

I love Megafobia in the back, especially the second drop. Absolutely love that drop at the back.

Dragon Khan was awesome at the back too, the mix of forces was weird and unexpected.

Nemesis back right, in the dark and wet is lush.

Thundercoaster (pre-retrack) was good at the back too.

For massive difference though riding at the back - it has to be the ladybird coaster at LWV :)

The Ultimate is ****ing amazing, due to the trains being ridiculously long, the drops are something else.

For massive difference though riding at the back - it has to be the ladybird coaster at LWV Smile

Gotta 100% agree.

Oh, Liseberbanan too, ask Furie! :D E-mazing.

oriolat2 said:
^Well, it's worth noting just for the first drop and the mid-course camelback, because otherwise the ride is dull no matter where you sit.

No, the drop and hill are **** too :wink:

Why have I not posted in this topic before?
Clearly the best back seat ride is on the best ride in the world.

Expedition GeForce. :p

That ride at the back is better than sex. Especially after it's been raining heavily. :D

Fantastic POV Jerry, and it looks superb in the dark. Brilliant.

Unfortunately, mildly misplaced in the "best back seat ride" topic :lol:

Most woodies I seem to find are pretty good in the back row epecially when getting dragged fast over hills and down drops. Troy and Thunder Coaster stand out for me as being very good in the back row. Also Grand National is brilliant in the back row although it can be very violent.

lol, ollie knows im only messin about. Well, actually i have ridden it, but not at the back.

But, kraken personally, really gave me a buzz on the first drop! It might not for anyone else, but personally it did

Also.. Millennium Force in the back row. After hopping on MF and riding the front and the back recently, it does give a fantastic ride in the back especially on the first drop.