What's new

Gardaland | Oblivion: The Black Hole | B&M Dive Coaster

Re: Gardaland | unknown | B&M Dive Coaster

^ I used to hate i, but it has grown on me the over the last weeks.

I do like the fact that this is all white, and Raptor is all black, kinda like a yin and yang

^ I agree about the yin and yang thing, I love the white!

That drop don't look vertical.

I hope the colors grow on me...

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

The colors remind me of Monster... And that isn't a good thing. I hope it will get good theming eventually.

The colour is disgusting but it'll be a fantastic ride though. It'll be interesting to see if the theming has something to do with the colour, or whether it compliments it.

ThomVD said:
The colors remind me of Monster... And that isn't a good thing. I hope it will get good theming eventually.

For a moment I was wondering what the hell you were thinking, before I realized you thought of the ride at Walygator. All I could think of was Energy drink... :roll:

What the **** are those horrible supports? I truly hope they're for theming elements of some kind.

I think the colour looks okay with a dull sky in the background, but when it is bright and sunny, it will probably look vile.

I wonder where the orange and black will come in. The trains will probably be very similar to Oblivion's.

Everything in that area is white (Space Vertigo and Flying Island) and themed to space exploration, so it won't stand out as a sore thumb (but I do agree they could have added some more colour to it). I expect it to have similar theme as those two and an awesome spacecraft themed station.
Also, being that close to all-black Raptor it will be great seeing black and white B&M track kind of complimenting each other. Like Ying and Yang, like someone has already said.

I didn't think that the first drop went into a tunnel, the angle of the webcam is VERY strange and makes it look more like a dive loop than an immelmann.

^ Isn't Immelmann basically a dive loop taken in the opposite direction?

This looks awesome :--D Two fab dive machines opening in Euorope in the same year; that's pretty amazing! :--D

I think the colour scheme looks good, and it fits in very nicely with the themed area (with the drop tower having the same colour). I tend to like these subtle colour schemes!

It is pretty weird that they don't show the finished lift on the webcam. I wonder why? Maybe they might already be doing theming there.

They probably want to keep the entrance to the tunnel a secret I'm guessing, at least until the theming is done as you said.

Although they probably wouldn't have hidden the entire drop if that were the case!

Actually quite like the white? Maybe the theme is going for that stark clinical feel that Smiler tried to portray in its station? Not that it works that well in conveying that, and it'll be filthy before long, but out of context just coaster track looks cool.

nPslFf7.png

Any idea what that orange thing is?