What's new

Heide Park | Flug Der Dämonen | B&M Wing Coaster

Re: Heide Park 2014

_koppen said:
owenrita121 said:
hopefully the rest of the layout will have a bit more intensity to though.

I absolutely guarantee you, it won't.

I've seen the rumoured layout, and it definitely does get more intense?

Re: Heide Park | Unknown | B&M Unknown?

Intense, maybe not. But they can be forceful, thrilling, exciting and a LOT of fun. Not sure what Wingcoaster you've ridden but I think they're great.

Agreed peeps, what I love about them wingcoaster's is that they're NOT intense!

Ethan said:
Intense, maybe not. But they can be forceful, thrilling, exciting and a LOT of fun. Not sure what Wingcoaster you've ridden but I think they're great.

Don't get me wrong, I love wing riders (only done the european ones), but they are not intense coasters, and I doubt this one would be more intense than the other ones.

I never said it would be super-intense, I said it might be slightly more intense.

I'm hoping they keep to Raptor sort-of layout and keeping it close to the ground with plenty of near-misses. That's what I think wingriders are more designed for. Gatekeeper is...alright, but I don't feel Wingriders should be designed for intensity. As said, they defiently can be thrilling, but to me part of that is added with it's surroundings. The Swarm, though the layout can be longer and more near-misses, is the biggest a wingrider should go.

More brakerun has been put up.

209216d1375573158-2014-neuheit-b-m-wing-coaster-heide-park-hp-vi.

209217d1375573159-2014-neuheit-b-m-wing-coaster-heide-park-hp-vii.jpg

How long is this ride's train supposed to be? By the looks of the transfer track I doubt it'll fit more than 24 riders a train.

(Dark) green supports with white track?

MUST be Heide Park.
;)

Is that 4 or 5 of them now?

I think they are still behind Expoland in Osaka for the "most coasters with the same colour scheme at one time" record though :p

Nope. Expoland had three all white coasters. Heide Park wins the lack of original color palette contest with four coasters with white track and green supports.

I actually think that this white piece of B&M track is gorgeous!

rollermonkey said:
Nope. Expoland had three all white coasters. Heide Park wins the lack of original color palette contest with four coasters with white track and green supports.

Not the be an ass but I disagree. (although I feel this is a difference of interpretation :p)

9ef54000ocm3he4651ccc1.jpg

The easy 3 are Daidarasaurus, Space Salamander and Fujin Rajin 2.

Now I went with Orochi being White. (it has a pink tinge true but it really did blend in)

And secondly I'm 99% sure the original Mad Mouse was White before it was moved to a new home and repainted. I have a picture of it in the Senyo catalogue at home which I can't get to at the moment but I shall hunt for it online.

Does anybody know what they're going to do with the old Wildwasserbahn station? I thought they where goning to use it as a station for the new roller coaster, but that's obviously not the case. Since they saved the building it has got to have some sort of function. Maybe extended queue line? Pre-show?

^ If that circular building is the one you're talking about, they have just changed the roof and made it pointy and tall! So that's being themed, therefore that's not going!

Orochi was plenty pink when I went. (It was overcast, which helped show it as obviously pink.) They had long since gotten rid of the white mouse and had the yellow one when I was there, so still just the three.

Daidasaurus just looks like 2 or 3 coasters, it's so damn long. :)

Some more construction photos from coasterfriends.de Same state, different angle.

209992d1375728840-2014-neuheit-b-m-wing-coaster-heide-park-s1970065.jpg

209981d1375728572-2014-neuheit-b-m-wing-coaster-heide-park-s1970054.jpg