What's new

Heide Park | Flug Der Dämonen | B&M Wing Coaster

Re: Heide Park | Unknown | B&M Unknown?

Interesting combination of LIMs and friction wheels on the transfer track.

Re: Heide Park | Unknown | B&M Wing Coaster

Here's how I WANT it to be.

999409_10201618378047100_2003005073_n.jpg

^Considering how high the final brake run is going already I would assume over the carousel would just be stating the obvious?

Are you guys talking about that little free area just before the final helix of the drawing? Coz thats not even a carousel but just a little plaza which I think they've knocked down along with the Schwarzkopf log ride.

No, don't be obtuse. The part where the white line DISAPPEARS at the round structure between his numbers 6 and 7...

Is there any sign at all of this being official? Some kind of date? I can't understand why Merlin invest so well in Heide but don't really market it; I've seen nothing. This could easily be the best of the three European Wingriders, they should push it so.

I just saw 2 pictures on Themepark.nl that were reposted from heide-park-forum.de

It shows the round building (in the center of the aerial picture above^)
July:

August:

Both pictures show the same part of the building.

rollermonkey said:
TheCoasterCruiser said:
Here's how I WANT it to be.

999409_10201618378047100_2003005073_n.jpg

Is it smashing through the carousel or going under?
;)

It's likely that it'll go through the building as seen in the above post also.

Casio said:
Is there any sign at all of this being official? Some kind of date? I can't understand why Merlin invest so well in Heide but don't really market it; I've seen nothing. This could easily be the best of the three European Wingriders, they should push it so.

The date for the announcement is 18 august.

They're making great progress!

212018d1376084290-2014-neuheit-b-m-wing-coaster-heide-park-p8090024.

rollermonkey said:
No, don't be obtuse. The part where the white line DISAPPEARS at the round structure between his numbers 6 and 7...
You mean the old Wildwasserbahn station? The one we where discussing on the last page?

If so, we still don't know what they're doing with that building. It might be a feasible option for the train to run through it like thecoastercruiser suggested! Or it could be used as queueline...

I'm waiting eagerly for the 18th!

Now hopefully they can knock down that horrible old corkscrew coaster. Replace it with flowers and stuff.

^ Limit is much worse and I despise the bobsleigh so I would prefer those to go, but I wouldn't be disappointed if big loop got the chop. Hopefully in the future heide park will get rid of their naff coasters and replace them with better rides.

I don't see the problem with them all staying for now to be honest.