Votes: 11 33.3%
  • 2-3 hours

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • 3-4 hours

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 4 + Hours

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
At GhosterForce in Thorpe Park a few years ago, I'm pretty sure we queued up at least 3 hours for Nemesis Inferno.

1.5 hours for Hulk in spring of 2010. Now I tend to a avoid any wait times that are longer than 30 minutes.

Youngster Joey said:
7 years for flying turns at Knoebels ;)

25 years for orphan rocker!! :p

anyway - I've had around 2.5 hours a few times - Furius baco (and I was furius after that ride), Saw (which did make my ears rather sore), and smiler (which did actually make me smile!)

3.5 hours for Poseidon at Europa Park during 2003's heat wave (since it was about 42 degrees Celsius that day they had people running around with hoses so you could soak yourself even before getting on the ride ...

You people queuing 6+ hours for a ride are crazy! Is any ride ever worth queuing more than about 90 minutes for? :p

I think the longest I've ever queued was just over an hour for Test Track. I'm impatient. :lol:

AquaTrax said:
6 HOURS FOR COLOSSOS AT HEIDE PARK! 2ND PLACE WOO HOO!

When on earth was that?
I used to live nearby for a couple of years and was there on opening day and visited the park about 40 times between 2001 and 2005 and have never waited more than 2 hours for Colossos.
I never even knew that Heide Park gets this busy!

^You'd be surprised! It was 2007 and for some reason the 3 days I was there it was really busy I honestly don't know why! Wasn't a holiday, for some reason it was just busy.

I think it was back in 1999 when I rode my first coaster: Big thunder mountain at Disneyland Paris. Me and my parents waited something like 3 hours and that record was almost beaten by Kingda ka two years ago when I waited 2h 30 min.

Two and a half hours for Swarm on opening weekend...in the afternoon on most days it is now pretty much walk on XD

None ride related, I queued for six hours last week for Wimbledon... XD

Jordanovichy said:
None ride related, I queued for six hours last week for Wimbledon... XD

Ok non ride related I queued 5 hours for an audition for the Xmen First class movie back in 2010 .... and did get the job :-D

(yet for personal reasons eventually had to turn it down lol)

In my experience, large groups seem more willing to wait longer than just a couple of people, as I waited 3.5 hours for the Incredible Hulk at IoA, something I'd NEVER do otherwise. :p Yeah, I think that's the longest.

Yeah it seems that you have more ways to entertain yourselves when there's more people too. Whereas when your all alone all you're thinking of is getting on the ride!

2.5 hours for Superman at Great America.

The experience was cool but after the pretzel loop the ride was just OK.

3.5 hours for the first time on volcano. i didnt realize then how low capacity the ride was, which is ironic cuz now i refuse to get in line for that ride if the line is over 45 minutes. Preferably 30 or under.