What's new

Parc Asterix |"Oz'Iris"| B&M Invert

Re: "Unknown", B&M Invert for Parc Asterix

I guess it's that sort of turnaround leading to the MCBR/straight bit of track.

The zero G should be after that bit, on the other side of the building station.

Sigh... I need money...

Weekend at Asterix, weekend at Europa, fortnight in Florida... Someone pay me for a job please?

oriolat2 said:
I guess it's that sort of turnaround leading to the MCBR/straight bit of track.

According to that concept art, it turns to the right after the tunnel, yet this is banked to go left first.

I'm bored of the construction now. I want to see theme! Yes, I know, I'm very impatient. I love what I'm seeing so far and I want to see it tarted up ready for a night out.

This may be clutching at straws, but the shadow of the exit from the tunnel shows a curve in the track...

benj-1288803860-zoom.jpg

I just got hard...seriously this looks amazing, just hope what will be that helix/turn not sure how much it turns you, will be similar to B:TR helix intense.

DNA.....EVERYWHERE....

Switching between the hideouts' while intoxicated...

Yes.

This could be epic.. or could be terrible. This ALL depends on how fast it goes through these puppies. If it is a weak little barely making it kinda speed.. then meh. But if its Batman speed.. <3

What in the actual world is that inversion? It looks so strange. I actually have love for this coaster already, let's hope it delivers whilst riding it!

What is that inversion?? Looks pretty good though. But Snoo is right, I really do hope it shoots around this thing. Not painfully fast, but at the right pace -_-

This ALL depends on how fast it goes through these puppies. If it is a weak little barely making it kinda speed.. then meh. But if its Batman speed.. <3

Seeing as how it's almost the same height to Batman, it will be almost the same speed. B&M might have already made sure that the train was able to fully go through all the inversions, no problem. The way I see this, a mini-Montu, but only better looking now..

As for that water splash, I believe it will be filled with mist nozzles? Like Le Vampire? Of course, without the turn..

mporcg7cu1jrk31u000bla.jpg

I just got hard...seriously this looks amazing, just hope what will be that helix/turn not sure how much it turns you, will be similar to B:TR helix intense.

This has got quite a few big elements for a coaster thats just 114ft tall. I get the feeling the turnaround that zero-g is going to be quite slow, but in saying that, it could be turning into a MCBR...

^that's what I was thinking. For my purposes here, I just want the zero G to be decent.

That helix after the Zero-g could potentially be pretty boring it all depend on how much speed the train have at that point, unless they have some crazy theming going there...

^ Sometimes, on longer coasters, it is nice to have a moment to catch your breath. But for example, on Nemesis Inferno, the helix after the final winger completely kills the pacing and ruins whats rest of the ride.