What's new

Parc Asterix |"Oz'Iris"| B&M Invert

Re: "Unknown", B&M Invert for Parc Asterix

^^ Yes!

Anyway, I am kinda going like: " Crap, not aother Montu..." But I guess when you think of it, French people(who aren't enthusiasts) won't really know about BGT and Montu. I am really wondering about the name and the theming in the station+queue. The theming will be obviously be Egyptian, but it will be intresting to see haw Asterix does it. The name well. No clue whatsoever.

Ha. That's a bit of a silly statement. We knew it was Egyptian themed since the start...

I mean we knew but had always kinda hoped against it.

Is that the third train? That answers all questions about that then...is it just me or is the train not completed yet (eg without a cover for the back wheels?

Also, potionmagix has been officialy closed and will probably never reopen!

^ Why?

It was said on the other page that it would be down temporarily...

So, according to that, he has literally lost interest all of a sudden... :|

I hadnt really cared about the egyptian theme.
This coaster will be awesome enough that when you're riding you wont really give a crap.

Closing POTIONMAGIX (The remake: continued)

Act 1 of 2006 to 2008:

All newly arrived in the company, I discovered every day a little more behind the scenes of the park and maintenance. Proud of my work and knowing there was a strong demand from fan communities, I created this site for share information. It is with passion every day and with humor, I could show you photos and videos in every corner of the park.

Two years later, I closed the site on a whim after a professional problem completely irrelevant with respect to it.
Combine work and passion is not necessarily easy all day, especially more when one is young enough and therefore less mature ...

Act 2 of 2010 to 2011:

Surprisingly, I reopened the site in a professional situation much more difficult person to live at the time of closing.
Nevertheless, the motivation begins to return to the image of the park is beautiful and remade again to make new projects.
I raise a new version of the site by this time a clear distinction between my life and my passion for life. The success was immediate, since in ancient days all had returned to participate as if he had never been closed. It was an opportunity to redesign the site, adding new sections and invest in new equipment ( photos and videos etc ...). The site statistics have simply exploded (new members daily visitors etc ...) twice forcing me to change provider. The climax of the site with stats very important was held recently with the international monitoring of my site visits of the future inverted coaster.

Final Closure:

This is a totally personal choice, which unlike the first closure is not specifically related event of my professional life.
Let it be said, I do not regret having my site re-opened, there were good and bad moments, but I am very proud of the result. The reality is that I'm tired, I have tried to a pause in recent days, but I have not the courage to continue. Note that this site had an especially cost and taking me a lot of time at home to update and manage the forums are very active . Internally, would spend all my breaks, it was speeder, organize, not to mention the stress of each factor "dispute" with the site ... Like everyone else I change my personal life and my field of equal interest, the passion is not too much so I move on

A bit long winded but yeah, looks like he can't be asked anymore :( I actually quite liked the site...
Does anyone else know anyone know of any other PA fan sites as www.Parcasterix.fr (the obvious one) is useless for construction updates...

I actually really like the way this ride is turning out, especially the layout.

As with the theming, why is the track blue? Or is the ride something to do with water (because of the water drop). We can expect:

-Pyramids
-Lots of statues of the gods
-Mummies
-Tomb raiders
-gold
-The sphinx
-Lots of scarab beetles
-A near miss point with a pyramid* *Hopefully
-Some pharaoh's....etc

Do you think this ride will have egyptian/sci-fi/robot theming like ramses at Gardaland?

^ Ever read "Asterix and Cleopatra" my guess would be themed to something like that...

I mean, the Asterix in the name of the park might give you that hint.

Well thats sad that they have closed, I never got to see the Full layout finished i was on my hols at the Time of it :(

^Here's some pics of the final layout

^^Perhaps, whoever said 'mission cleopatra' is still in the running...But lets not clog up this topic with guessing the name...

If the theming is like what Coaster Crazy speculated about, then this ride will be totally insane. Just completely nuts.
Testing should be soon hey?

CoasterCrazy said:
Perhaps, whoever said 'mission cleopatra' is still in the running...But lets not clog up this topic with guessing the name...

I was the one who said that, however now I'm doubtful it will be that.