What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

So a friend just told me that “Fly” will open on the 7.09.2020 , but only for the employees at first , a bit testing and stuff like this. But he do not no know when it will be opened for the normal visitors.

So a friend just told me that “Fly” will open on the 7.09.2020 , but only for the employees at first , a bit testing and stuff like this. But he do not no know when it will be opened for the normal visitors.

Damn it, I’m there on the 7th september...

I can confirm that this is common practice at Phantasialand and was already done the week before Taron opened.
It's odd that we haven't heard anything, but I bet that the first week of September will have big news and that Rookburgh will be opened around week 39 (20 - 27 September).

someone drop a Video who he says that FLY ist open at the 18.09.20 and that are Testrides with employer on the 7th.

But i think it is FAKE

Whatttt if it’s the 18th I will cry!!

Any chance public will be let in with employees for a soft opening next Monday ?

Do we think we could start to see some increased advertising or a potential opening date surface before the 7th September then?