What's new

Post all games here!

Ollie

CF Legend
Well seeing as there is a youtube thread, I decided to make an official game thread to stop more silly posts with games taking up the foums.

So if you have any online games you like post the link here.
After each link post the content the game might contain, and an overview on what it is. :)

Well, i'll start by posting a few.

Winterbells
Use your mouse to navigate the rabit as high as you can by jumping from bell to bell. It's more adicting than you think. :)
CLICK HERE

White Shirts
This is to hard for what you have to do. All you have to do is click on the people wearing white shirts before the time limit runs out. It's amazing how you miss some. :D
CLICK HERE

Fancy Pants Adventure
Just like Sonic the heghog and mario exept with a stick man wearing shorts. :D
CLICK HERE

3D Missile
Quite an addicting game where you have to navigate a missile through lots of plates with holes in them.
CLICK HERE

What is the colour?
Another brain teaser where you have to click the colour of the word, not what the word says.
CLICK HERE

Up Beat
If you like Guitar Hero, then you'll like this game, hit the right keys as they pass through the blocks.
CLICK HERE

Enjoy. :D

And post your favourite games here.

^That was really fun. Quite difficult, but entertaining.

Lol, 752 seconds on my first try.
I wasted quite a bit of time at the beginning though as I had no idea it was being timed. :(

^Thats already been posted by Johnny. ;)

The Impossible Quiz 2
Anyway this is probably my favourite quiz of all-time. :D (apart from the CF Quiz of course :p )

CLICK HERE

Very nice. I like simple original ideas. Makes things so much more fun than complex stuff no one understands.

I think I managed somewhere between 600 and 700 but I didn't keep it in my browser. Damnit.

Pierre said:
Lol I got to some level and said my time was 800 seconds so I give in because I knew I'd been beat.

It's tricking you. When you get to the next level it says...
"Fooled you it's actually (what your real time is)"

Nemesis Inferno said:
Shift game I did it all in 447.1 seconds...

I is the bestest :p
I'm top again, just did it in 333.7 seconds. :p

Anyway I got a new game for you to play. :D

3D Logic 2
The rules are simple, join one colour to the other on the cube.
It gets really difficult later on.
LINK!!!

^That's a damn fun game!

I just managed a 31000. I doubt I'm going to come close to that again, though!

My god that juggling games hard. I cant even keep 3 balls going, and i can juggle 3 in real life lol.