What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Scherzinger
nicoleby6.png

OK, so I just discovered "Alizee" and now I'm totally besotted...

alizee+(110).jpg

216.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZlgNj-rIxw&feature=related[/youtube]

That video is actually mesmerising.

That second photo has one hell of a large level of forehead in it.

You have awful tastes in women, Hoyer.

You did Martyn. Well done.

Most of the women you like are pretty but not sexy. That Alizee is a perfect example.... Maria Ozawa is pretty but filthy at the same time <3

Ben said:
That second photo has one hell of a large level of forehead in it.

You have awful tastes in women, Hoyer.

I'm with Ben! WTF Martyn???

Though usually on the female front I disagree utterly with Ben, this time he's completely right. Maybe he's getting less gay, and Martyn and Sam more so???

Martyn said:
Pfft, you're talking rubbish

You're right, you and Sam couldn't actually get any more gay (sorry if that's offensive to any homosexual members - it's a joke, I wouldn't want to tar your sexual preference with the likes of those two really :p )! :p

Judging from the people you're all posting on here, this thread should be renamed "Skankiest Female Celebrity Most Likely To Take It Up The Wrong 'Un"

gavin said:
Judging from the people you're all posting on here, this thread should be renamed "Skankiest Female Celebrity Most Likely To Take It Up The Wrong 'Un"

Well, the topic is dominated by homosexuals and latent homo's... ;)

furie said:
Well, the topic is dominated by homosexuals and latent homo's... ;)

No wonder this topic died.

Anyway, I'll bump it back. Had a bit of a Debbie Harry moment earlier.

****e song, but look at her....ALL NIGHT LONG*!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHPikUPlRD8[/youtube]

* not nowadays though.

So Katherine Jenkins is currently looking HOT on Friday night with Jonny Woss! She has a very slight Welsh accent too!

r86740_255505.jpg

katherine_jenkins.jpg

Om nom nom nom.

Martyn said:
Making the M6 and Newcastle-under-Lyme a bit more interesting
The M6 is exciting! Possibly moreso than many of the girls in this thread, though I shall agree with Martyn on that girl whose name I can't remember, and add that I was thrilled to see Loui Batley finally getting some acknowledgement in this thread, although, despite becoming a model, she seems to have decided to start looking boring and crap over the last few months... return to the minimalistic clothing and photoshoots soon... and for the love of God get rid of that fringe.
And Billie Piper <3 as well (also better than the rubbish new Dr Who woman), as I mentioned at the start of this topic.

Emmett said:
Mehehehehaaaarghtyn said:
In fact, she sounds JUST like that crazy girl from Skins, the anorexic, overdosing, cute one!
Now you are talking, she's hot:-
Hannah_Murray035.jpg
... How have I only just found this. And Skins itself, for that matter!
Yes. Yes she is (with the result that your avatar loves it), but for once I think there's more to it than that, since most of the Skins cast are above-average looking, and consequently relying on her looks alone could easily have resulted in Cassie ending up as dull as Michelle...
Yet, instead of making her merely hot, we are instead presented with by far the best, most likeable, most sympathetic character - not just on Skins, but arguably of any recent TV programme, however easy it may be to pass her off as the 'anorexic, overdosing, cute one'... or in the words of still harsher critics '****ed up'.
For an occasionally predictable character with a vocabulary usually totalling around 3 words to avoid the pitfall of becoming cliched, or just the slightest bit annoying is an achievement in itself; so too is the way in which a character with the now traditional eating disorder remained likeable and easy to watch (when compared, for example to Fishfa... sorry, Hannah from Hollyoaks), mostly thanks to her countless eccentricities and idiosyncracies, her ridiculously bright (but again, not annoying) outlook on the world, regardless of the apparent madness within, and her utterly bizarre, yet 100% endearing personality.
In short, the already dark world of Skins would be so much darker in her absence - but where did this sudden fanboyism come from, if not merely down to looks, I hear you ask.
The answer lies in a scene I found in an early episode of the 4th series, which caused a ridiculous amount of excitement:
Hannah_Murray052.jpg

Hannah_Murray053.jpg

For those still in the dark - what is that around her neck? Correct - she has - A GIBBON!!! More to the point, it's a better gibbon than mine, which is slightly annoying - but anyone who considers it normal to appear at a party with a GIBBON around their neck, instantaneously and undeniably loves it, and seldom (if ever) have I witnessed a character who does so with nearly as much success as Cassie. As she herself would no doubt put it... "Wow..."
Which brings me to my final point: Why are apparently perfect women always either mad or works of fiction. In this case, both. Bern.

This should probably be in the Skins topic, yes... but as I've only seen the first series so far, I'm avoiding that topic and its spoilers like the plague... hence why some of what I'm saying may well be outdated - please refrain from pointing it out, if this is the case.

Finally: In another response to a post on Page 13... Kerry Katona loathes, is VERY annoying and has an accent which makes me want to cry. Pierre is silly. But then we knew this.

Status
Not open for further replies.