What's new

Six Flags New England |"Goliath"| Vekoma Giant Inverted Boom

Re: SFMM losing coaster, SFNE gaining said coaster

Josh73 said:
Is it still going to be called Deja Vu?

It would be quite apt if it was ;)

marc said:
Sounds like it will be renamed to Goliath.

Oh God why? As if that isn't already the most overused name in all the Six Flags parks.

reddude333 said:
marc said:
Sounds like it will be renamed to Goliath.

Oh God why? As if that isn't already the most overused name in all the Six Flags parks.

Their only other options were "Batman: the Ride" and "Mind Eraser". :roll:

Pieman said:
And they already have those two. How about "Tony Hawk's Big Spin" or "Superman: Ultimate Flight" Neither of which makes any sense considering it's a GIB :--D

bizarrofan10 said:
Pieman said:
And they already have those two. How about "Tony Hawk's Big Spin" or "Superman: Ultimate Flight" Neither of which makes any sense considering it's a GIB :--D

Oh, I've got it! Bizarro!

^ haha. Both six flags and cedar fair overuse the names lol.
I guess sfmm doesnt really care that much about the coaster title. If they did then I guess that they would have just left deja vu sitting there until they got a new roller coaster. I mean of course they care, but not enough to go back into a big competition with cedar point (who also doesnt really seem to care much either)

I think they know what they are doing.

They will probably get the record back with a new coaster, and what better way to advertise than that tbh.

Yeah, they will keep removing and adding coasters so that they can keep "reclaiming the title" lol...so dumb but the GP eats it up...

^They have a few names that they have at least a couple of like Vortex and Flight Deck...and Flight of Fear. Seems they really like flight, haha. Anyway, nowhere near the scale of Six Flags parks though with the likes of Ninja, Goliath, and Viper.

Two of the three names you just mentioned were from when Paramount owned the parks.

^So what? It's still what they are called. I don't get why you are bringing that up.