What's new

The best looking Haunted House?

spicy

Giga Poster
Whats your favourite haunted house?

Pick one for what looks best and what one is the scariest!

My favourite to look at is Phantom Manor by a mile:

Phantom%20Manor%20001.jpg

Don't know about scariest, I find the random ones at seasides the scariest :lol:

Phantom Manor looks great. Also Duel looks pretty cool. :)
Duel%202004.jpg

Empty%20Duel%20Car%20(Spooky).jpg

As for scariest. I think those that have been to Brean Leisure Park will agree it's this. :p
castle.jpg

Haunted Mansion at Disneyland as well as the one at Magic Kingdom. I like them both!

Definately Phantom Manor; that is simply terrific! I'm not sure about the scariest either..

The Disney ones all look great. The scariest is Haunted Hospital at Fuji-Q.

What's even the point in this topic, obviously the Disney ones all look the scariest because they have the most time and money dedicated into, no other park will ever top them on ride exteriors.

I vote Phantom Manor, mainly because it's based on the Bates Motel and I love Psycho.

Bates Motel:
2042-IMG_0751.jpg

Since I've locked my Disneyland Paris topic, I'll ask in here. Is Phantom Manor in Paris different from the Florida version. I don't want details, thanks, just a quick yes or no, then back on topic. Cheers!

^Thanks. Ok, basic question answered, so no need for anyone else to prove their knowledge thanks! Back to the topic....

^Been away for a while have we?

Haunted Hospital is fantastic, as a whole, but from the outside the Disney Haunted Mansions/Manor are by far the best. The one in Paris is stunning. Probably the only redeeming feature Eurotrash Disney has.