What's new

Top 5 park wishlist

^ Swine! :wink:

They look pretty much the same, ECG's video description of Vortex on youtube reckons it is, I CBA to look up the exact layouts though.

1.) Cedar Point - needs no explanation
2.) Kings Island - BEAST, Firehawk Diamonback just to name a few.
3.) Busch Gardens Williamsburg- Lochness Monster, Apollos Chariot, Griffon
4.) Six Flags Great Adventure - KA, El Toro, Nitro
5.) Kings Dominion - Great overall group of coasters especially Intimidator 305

OP, I feel lucky to have been to Great Adventure, Hershey and Cedar Point multiple times.
4 for CP, probably 10 for Hershey and must be 2 dozen for Great Adventure.

Not such a big fan of my home park, (wish some others would buy their coasters, move em and level that place) but Hershey is great and Cedar Point is, needless to say, the best there is!

My wishlist, in no order:

. Six Flags Magic Mountain
. Alton Towers
. Port Aventura

hmm I'm drawing a blank right now. Probably:
. Thorpe Park
. Knotts Berry Farm

I'm lucky to have gone to many great ones at my age, 23, thanks to family travels and marching band trips!

However, there's some I've been to that I need to desperately get back to such as King's Dominion!

No order:
Alton Towers: Because I wanna hang with the brits and it looks like fun there
Dollywood: Awesome collection of rides
Lake Compounce: BD
Gold Reef City: Tower of Terror <3
Six Flags Great Adventure: Because EVERYONE has done it but me >:

1. Busch Gardens Europe
2. Alton Towers
3. Holiday World
4. Six Flags Great Adventure
5. Hershey Park

Come on Hyde, four of those are the crappest parks ever ;)

1.)Cedar Point: because its Cedar Point!
2.)Six Flags Magic Mountain: to ride X2, Tatsu, and Goliath
3.)Islands of Adventure: Hulk, Dueling Dragons, and Harry Potter
4.)Hershey Park: Heard good things about it from friends. I also want to go on Skyrush.
5.)Lake Compounce: Boulder Dash!!!

furie said:
I've done four of mine (Liseberg, Hershey, Lake Compunce and SFGAdv) since my last one of these kind of lists a long time ago.

I guess now I'm not too fussed, but:
1. SF Magic Mountain. Great coaster line-up and I actually quite like Six Flags parks.
[strike]2. Europa Park. Another great line-up and it looks like a great park to holiday at. Maybe next year[/strike]
3. Parc Asterix. Just because I've always wanted to go since joining CF. Mayeb next year ;)
4. Probably somewhere exotic like Lotte World that looks fantastic.
5. Islands of Adventure, just to see what all the hype is about.

No Cedar Point for me. It's got a huge collection of rides, most of them "meh". Maverick is the standout ride, but other than that, there's nothing there that is a real draw for me.

Right, I need another park then to replace Europa. Dollywood maybe?

nadroJ said:
1) Tokyo DisneySea - the theming looks breathtaking and everyone I know who has been says it's literally the best thing ever, and seeing as I'm a bit of a Disney goon I can't see myself NOT enjoying the place!

2) Europa Park - amazing array of coasters mixed with some interesting looking theming, I'd like to spend a long weekend there at some point.

[strike]3) Six Flags Magic Mountain - the sheer quantity of coasters makes this place WANT for me. It's like that childhood dream when you're a young enthusiast, it's just the 'must' go place.[/strike]

4) Dollywood - for the pure Americana of it. I really love tacky places/things, and you don't get more tacky than Dolly Parton, although the park looks anything but! Really gorgeous looking place with a pretty solid ride line up, and I'm intrigued about Mystery Mine.

5) Cedar Point - because I'm a credit whore, and I couldn't think of anywhere else that I'm literally DYING to go to haha.

So to replace Magic Mountain......I think I'll go with Fuji Q. It's basically Magic Mountain but in Japan, and has a real mountain instead of a magic one.

1. Cedar Point - no explanation needed.
2. Six Flags Great Adventure - World's tallest rollercoaster, El Toro, 5 B&M's, would be rude not too.
3. Canada's Wonderland - Leviathan + Behemoth.
4. Lake Compounce - BD.
5. Six Flags New England - I don't see any other coaster aside from Bizarro knocking Expedition GeForce of my top spot.

Cedar Point: Cause you could spend a week there and not ride everyting!!
Six Flags Magic Mountain: It's like the six flags version of cedar point, plus its on the west coast so I'm not even sure if it exists, I've just heard stories ; )
Kings Island: I loved Kings Dominion, but it seems like Kings Island has a better coaster line-up.
Alton Towers: Just the whole concept of the park seems so cool, not to mention some of its legendary coasters.
Busch Gardens VA: My family travels alot (and never visits amusment parks). So as a kid I would collect park maps from hotel lobbies. Bucsh Gardens just stuck out to me with how it was set up, not to mention great rides. (Apollo's Chariot, Alpengeist, and sadly no longer The Big Bad Wolf)

Cedar Point
Dollywood
Fuji Q
Tokyo Disney/Sea (mainly because Tokyo is at the top of my list of "must visit" cities)
Europa Park

EDIT: LOL! Just realised that makes my list the same as Jordan's! We're so fab ;)

I've got to update my list as well! It used to be:

1) Cedar Point
2) SF Great Adventure
3) SF Magic Mountain
4) Busch Gardens Tampa
5) Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Now it looks like this:

1) SF Magic Mountain
2) Cedar Point
3) Busch Gardens Tampa
4) Holiday World
5) SF Great Adventure

A few things have changed: BGW has dropped out since I visited during the US-live. SF GAdv is still there though, because of the unfortunate El Toro spite.. SF MM has passed Cedar Point to the "most wanted" spot since I realised how crap Cedar Fair parks are :p Last but not least I want to visit Holiday World because of the legendary Voyage and the two CCI's :)

Cedar Point
Dollywood
Europa Park (I really should have got here by now...)
Tokyo Disney/Sea
Gold Reef City

-Europa Park Silver Star, blue fire Megacoaster, Euromir, all the other Mack-rides, theming

-Portaventura Shambhala, Dragon Khan, Furius Baco, themes

-Alton Towers Air, Nemesis, Oblivion, the whole atmosphere

-Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Kumba, Montu, Sheikra, Cheetah Hunt, landscape

-Hersheypark Skyrush, Stormrunner, Fahrenheit, appear like the american version of Liseberg with a bit of history and such

Hope to realise at least one during a lifetime.

In no order

PortAventura- Really wanna go to Spain, Dragon Kahn makes me wanna go more.
Europa- Germany is number one on places I want to visit, so naturally I choose Europa
Six Flags Great Adventure- Haven't been to any park east of Cedar Point, this would be my first stop
Alton- Seems like it would be worth going to.
Busch Gardens Williamsburg- Another area I really want to visit, the park looks absolutely gorgeous, plus all the historical places in a few hour area would just be amazing to see.

1. Dollywood - because I love Eurofighters and Wing Riders, and MM looks to be a particularly good un.
2. SFMM - 'coaster capital of the world', plus I'm a fan of D.C. comics.
3. Fugi Q Highland - for Takabishka
4. Parc Asterix - was really into Asterix as a kid - the comics are hilarious; and a pretty good coaster line up since the addition of OzIris.
5. Grona Lund - nice coaster selection, lovely scenery, plus I've found Sweden a very pleasant country in general to visit.

But, if I could resurrect a park for this list it would definitely be PokePark. It looks like a Pokemon fans dreamworld!