My original top 5 was lame as hell, here's an update:

no order
1. SFMM
2. Port Aventura
3. Europa Park
4. Canada's Wonderland
5. Knotts Berry Farm

Honorable mention to: Alton Towers and Holiday World

Hmm, so many parks I want to visit. I've already managed to visit a few this year that I've been wanting to go to for years but here's my latest top 5:

1: Disney Resorts (excl. Paris and WDW, been there)
2: Fuji-Q
3: Cedar Point
4: Parque Warner Madrid
5: Hansa Park

So many to choose from. Too bad that none of mine are European!

1. Cedar Point: Millennium Force, TTD, B&M Wingrider next year :)
2. SFMM: Superman, and X2, and Tatsu, and...I could go on for ages.
3. Kings Island/Dominion: I305 and Dominator for Dominion, The Beast and Diamondback for Island. Here's hoping for SoB to reopen before I go!
4. SFGA: KdK, Nitro, El Toro, etc.
5. Busch Gardens Williamsburg: It just really intrigues me...

Hon. mentions: Hersheypark, SFOT, and Knotts

Busch Gardens is a beautiful and unique park, but if you want thrills...its really not the place to go.
Though it does have 2 killer coasters.

Top 5 European park wishlist:

1. Parque Warner Madrid: 3 awesome looking steel coasters, a really great looking water ride and just seems a nice park overall
2. Djurs Sommerland: Piraten!!!
3. Tusenfryd: Good wood steel combo with thunder coaster and speed monster
4. Grona Lund: No amazing looking coasters but the park layout looks super cool
5. Toverland: Mainly for Troy, but it would be interesting to go to a partly indoor theme park

P.S I have been to most of the big theme parks in europe and i know i am going to Mirabilandia, and Heide Park in the summer.

Top 5 North American park wishlist:

1. Busch Gardens Williamsburg: Lovely themed and landscaped park with some amazing coasters.
2. Hershey Park: Lots of great looking coasters at this park with some possible 10s for me like: Skyrush and storm runner
3. Cedar Point: Amazing park location and amazing rides
4. Holiday World: 3 great woodies plus a cool looking water park with some amazing water costers
5. Dollywood: Thunderhead and Wild Eagle look great but the i also think this will a lovely and unique park to visit.

My top 5 US park wishlist would read something like:

1. SFMM - Little explanation needed there

2. Walt Disney World - Last time my family went, I was 3 years old. I haven't been back because my parents didn't love the place & thought it was too much of a ripoff. A lot has been added since then, so I really would love to go & experience all the parks, plus pick up the handful of creds.

3. Holiday World/Knoebels/Lake Compounce - I realize this is kind of a cop-out, but I'm lumping these 3 small parks together into one slot because they each have exactly one reason (as in, one fantastic wooden coaster) for me to want to visit them so badly.

4. SFoT - The original Six Flags park, and supposedly one of the better ones. Plus New Texas Giant <3

5. Kings Island - I just really, really want to ride Beast. Always been fascinated by that coaster.

My top 5 international parks (which I will most likely never visit, but I guess a guy can dream...):
1. Alton Towers
2. Port Aventura
3. Europa Park
4. Fuji-Q Highland
5. Canada's Wonderland

1. King's Island-Diamondback, Beast
2. King's Dominion-I305, Volcano:Blast Coaster
3. Hershey-Skyrush, Stormrunner
4. SFGA-El Toro, Nitro, KK
5. SFMM-Everything there
Love Cedar Point, it's my home park, but I'm ready to branch out to new parks and experiences!

1. Magic Mountain
2. Holiday World
3. a trip to SFFT, SFoT, and Schlitterbahn New Braunfels
4. Busch Gardens Tampa
5. Hershey (I've been there before, but I need to ride Skyrush)