What's new

Toverland | Fenix | B&M Wing Coaster

Yeah that looks very nice! Looks like the zero g roll will be taken at a pretty good speed.

I like wing coasters. Sure they're not the best but I find them very enjoyable and they offer some unique transitions.

This ride does look great. There's just one thing missing. Themeing/near misses.

I'm not worried about the theming and landscaping. The progress of the area is taking up quickly since last week.

I think the ride won't have much near misses but I still hope that they're not on the concept art but that there will be added at least one near miss effect. We'll have to wait and see.

fenix_compleet.jpg

Toverland just livestreamed the installation of the final section of track. Fenix is now complete!

I still can't get over how gorgeous that blue is.

The ride looks great, too. It looks like it'll provide a nice mix of forces throughout the layout.

Well I'm feeling a bit more confident that it'll be open when I visit now. Maybe not fully themed, but open nonetheless..

The turn and drop aren't great-looking. I still wish they could have incorporated the turn and drop into one element, as that would have looked and ridden like a charm!

I cannot believe how quickly Toverland put up this beast of a coaster.... cannot wait until the whole area is completed!