What's new

Toverland | Fenix | B&M Wing Coaster

I'm still curious about that section of straight track inside the station before the lifthill. I wonder if that's there for a preshow like they do it on Baron 1898. Would be a really nice way to compensate the somewhat short ride time (also if they didn't, it wouldn't really serve much of a purpose, since iirc Toverland will only run 2 trains).

I'm still curious about that section of straight track inside the station before the lifthill. I wonder if that's there for a preshow like they do it on Baron 1898. Would be a really nice way to compensate the somewhat short ride time (also if they didn't, it wouldn't really serve much of a purpose, since iirc Toverland will only run 2 trains).
From what i heard from the staff from Toverland is that "YES" there's a pre show coming

From Toverland's Instagram. Port Laguna's Solaris lighthouse as been finished.
Screenshot_20180515-114936.png

I know a couple of people were concerned that Fenix would only have one train since Whirlwind only has one, so I guess that's what ATI was more getting at.
Dwervelwind has 2 aswell. The transfertrack is under the station building and works with a lift.