What's new

Canada's Wonderland |"Leviathan"| B&M HyperGiga

Testing will most likely commence when the clearence envelope has been done. I pressume after trimming some trees, then testing will begin.

Snoo said:
I love that shot. I'll have to find a way to CW sometime soon.

If you've never been to CW you should go. It's lots of fun. It's a 3 hour Drive (assuming the borders not bad) from where I am so it's a nice weekend trip. I'm excited to go back July 4th weekend.

(totally off topic, This will be my tenth straight year I've been in Canada on July 4th)

Hey, if anyone wants to go to Wonderland, make it to Detroit and I'll be happy to drive the rest of the way :p . Provided you don't have a car of your own etc.

thumb_026_39.jpg

<///3

Whoah. That thing DWARFS Behemoth. Seriously. I really wish I could ride this, but unfortunately I live nowhere near Canada's Wonderland. The thing I'm wondering is if it's going to get better ratings than any of the Intamin giga coasters out there. I've ridden both and so far it looks like Intamin's winning in the giga coaster department, but I could be wrong. But seriously, that thing looks absolutely huge. I would love to see that when driving up to a park.

^You realise it looks SO much bigger than Behemoth because it's near the camera and Behemoth is in the distance, right?

owenrita121 said:
You really are a retard. That's a great picture!

Ben said:
^You realise it looks SO much bigger than Behemoth because it's near the camera and Behemoth is in the distance, right?
Wait?! You mean that this Oriental woman isn't big enough to hand shuffle the Eiffel Tower?!
542127506_9db1f88eae.jpg

owenrita121 said:
I would like to know how Im retard?
Wow. Sorry, yeah, you've proved me wrong. I take my words back :roll:

Yeah, UC, I'm with you about the layout of the coaster, I really am, I've said it all along, it's just the same as MILF, that doesn't exactly DO a lot does it? It does more, yes, but its obvious that they're built for height, that's it really.

Yes, yes I do. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment that's been used for years. If CP is your Favourite Park, surely you'd have known this. If you're trying to make a joke, it's kind of not worked...