What's new

Canada's Wonderland |"Leviathan"| B&M HyperGiga

Keep in mind those are only the service lights there. From what I hear, there is a blue lighting package similar to Behemoth's lighting.

Minus that brake run messing up the beauty of the lift hill/drop.. I agree. B&M does know how to make some beautiful machines.

Now that should certainly add quiye something to the ride!

But at least it's not TP and won't claim that its the World's (here we go) highest speed through an enclosed section on a rollercoaster. So phew.

Can't wait! :--D

I'm pretty sure raging bull has one at the bottom of the first drop.
But stil, this will be awesome! That's quite a long tunnel too (1oo feet). I can't wait to ride this beast!!!!

Snoo said:
I got money they half ass it.. because it is a Cedar Fair park after all.

do you mean theming on the outside?
Personally I couldnt care because a tunnel is a tunnel .... when you're riding and going through it you dont notice anything because its pitch black. which is awesome :)
Do you mean theming should be added like the tunnel on Bizarro?
Thats pretty awesome how they have that, I agree there should be something cool added like that. Either way it will be cool.

Youngster Joey said:
The tunnel does make it more interesting. Do any B&M hypers opened in 2011 or earlier have tunnels?

I'll confirm the Raging Bull tunnel.

Also, this was easily answered using RCDB's advanced search function.

Some fog or mist would be nice (or additional theming of any kind)...but really I just think it's cool that they decided to add the tunnel. Any chance they do a pull-through now? Seeing as Shambhala did...

^After they've started running the trains for testing? That... kinda defeats the point of a pull though... ;)

I think he was referring to them possibly doing a pull through after they construct the tunnel. I highly doubt that tunnel was the reason Shambhala had a pull through, I think it was more to make sure everything was fine between it and Khan.

This tunnel idea is quite interesting, I wonder why they have decided to "add" it at this point? I am putting "add" in quotations as it very well might have been planned all along. I wonder if it was highly dependent on cost and if the project was running over-budget then no one would be any wiser that it was missing. If this is what happened then looks like Cedar Fair did learn a few things from the construction of Maverick. :p

Yes Hixee, I meant because of the tunnel. I don't know much about the protocol for pull-throughs, especially with B&M, but I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas...thanks for the input both of you.

I hoping they theme the outside of it at the very least, maybe some simple rock work? It seems pretty pointless to me if they place a steel cover over the track. And mist of fog would be unreal <3 though knowing Wonderland they wont maintain it for long.

I bet it ends up being metal or cinderblocks or something. I'm positive Cedar Fair won't theme it.

but what tunnels are there where you are going 90+ mph through it??
I mean, the closest I can think of is Goliath and Titan ...
And you barely even notice the tunnel is there!
So if you're going 90 mph, any theming I think, may flash by so quickly its not worth it!
I was thinking the tunnels on millennium force, but they are not on the first drop, when the ride is going the full 90mph. This effect is going to be great on Leviathan!

You can't complain about that <3

148940_10150696545553924_95469803923_9584373_1548638076_n.jpg