What's new

NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated DECEMBER 31th 2013!!!)

Screaming Coasters said:
Looks like Xpress's prediction of out-rendering 3DS Max was wrong.

Good! :D This way, I won't have to buy another graphics card :lol:

Sometimes, I like to be wrong :)

Mit deLuxe said:
CCJared said:
Screaming Coasters said:

Wow, that really bought something to the discussion didn't it? :roll:

As did that....

BURN BABY BURN!

Has Ole mentioned yet what new coaster types will be included in the game?

No, as of yet the only coaster confirmed is the B&M Flyer. Which was confirmed by Phyter.

Finally seen the video. I like the grass and water and weather stuff, but the coaster itself doesn't look much different to what we already have, if not worse...

It is showing some blocky parts, could just be the pre-rendering? I mean if the whole track coding is been renewed, then we might just see nicer track.

It says in the text (if you read... :p) that it's just a 3Ds model, for illustration purposes. The actual coasters will look much better.

I like it.. a lot. I can't wait until the next version as I might actually buy it this time. :)

SnooSnoo said:
I like it.. a lot. I can't wait until the next version as I might actually buy it this time. :)

tssss burn! you bad pirate!
Yeh it's only a 3D model of a coaster...people should read the update and not just watch the video! jeez!

Screaming Coasters said:
CCJared said:
Screaming Coasters said:

Wow, that really bought something to the discussion didn't it? :roll:

Not really, but this will -

You're a cock head.

WOW, your 21 and you moan about the way others act and how they are immature and yet you are yourself?

Pretty pathetic if you ask me!

^ Are you being serious?
Some too big for his boots 18 year old telling me this? Piss off mate.

You're the pathetic one because recently, you have been on my case for no reason. I've had enough.

Now back off and I wont throw abuse at you.

Oh by the way, I don't moan about the way others act. If you haven't realised, I'm not a mod. ;)