What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

Well I know who they are atleased.

Ava 8/10. I like the red over it and its put together well.

Sig 7/10.

Ava: 7/10 horrible colours, even though it can't be helped if that's how the coaster is.
Sig: 8.9/10 Quite nice. Would of been better if the car was slightly out the sig as well. And if the '20 years' text was a similar font to the Magnum logo.

Love the Montu look!! 9.5 for the ava, 10 for the sig!

I've been messing around with maggy again. See if I did her any better this time.

Same as last time... Erm... Something out of 10 for consistency...

LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ No idea what edible bedibles are.

100% delicious night time comfort - obviously! :p

9/10 for both. Excellent and they mean I can recognise you easily on the forums and know which topics to avoid :p

I always drop a mark for being coaster related :p

LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ So you basically eat them when you're in bed? Or is it like, a bed you can eat?

Whack. I don't get it.

1/10 now because I'm confused.

Why is everything like, whack or, like, bomb, like?

I like confusing people :)

Erol! I love people who have a very consistent sets not just now, but all the time. You always know it's Erol because his sigs and avatars are right. It's good stuff :)

Hurrah! 10/10 for both!

Usual bizarre humor of furie!

8/10 for both.

Now this is probably a stupid idea but RATE MAH SIG CONSTRUCTIVELY!

I wanna know if I'm getting better at making my own ones.

Edit: poor timing AJ :p... I think.

Ava: Great, a lion. At least, it's recognisable as an avatar should be, but you could have had it a tad bigger, to avoid the white frame. 7/10

Sig: Great. The silhouette of the characters from Lion King, with a mushroom cloud rising in the background. I always wanted to nuke these hyenas, great job putting it in your sig. Could have been a little smaller and wider, though.