What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Swarm - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

^ Dont they just have a pic of the one thorpe park Posted On their facebook Wall A while ago, I cant Find the Update ? showing off any vertical construction ?

I have exciting news, They have already put the 'EXIT' sign up, they did it 2 weeks ago. Now crawl back to your mud.

^ Nice to know, But in case you didnt know. Thats not the News were looking for or Discussing.

CoasterCrazy said:
I thought it had 4 for a while....

http://www.themeparkguide.biz/ has an update of Swarm with pictures taken from today! Nothing too exciting however the bottom of the station has gone up (I think), no lift hill though...

yeah, this is from a few days ago, tehe :(

But, theme park guide are deffo going to thorpe park tomorrow, i spoke to him on fb earlier today :) and he said he'll get photo's

Does anyone know if the island will ALL be themed to the Apocolypse, or just the coaster, queue, station, etc?

Josh73 said:
Does anyone know if the island will ALL be themed to the Apocolypse, or just the coaster, queue, station, etc?

As far as i am aware thats all thats going on the Island or and the shop. But yeah i presume it will all be themed as that.

Nears only enough room for one theme on that island :p

I think a Huss Top Spin with a theme similar to Ripsaw would fit nicely on the island (if they is room).

jordypordy11 said:
CoasterCrazy said:
I thought it had 4 for a while....

http://www.themeparkguide.biz/ has an update of Swarm with pictures taken from today! Nothing too exciting however the bottom of the station has gone up (I think), no lift hill though...

yeah, this is from a few days ago, tehe :(

But, theme park guide are deffo going to thorpe park tomorrow, i spoke to him on fb earlier today :) and he said he'll get photo's

yes I am still defiantly going to be going to thorpe park tomorrow and when I post the photos on the facebook page latter tomorrow night ill post them on here to if someone hasn't already done so! Do you know if work has been started yet?

Ethan said:
I think a Huss Top Spin with a theme similar to Ripsaw would fit nicely on the island (if they is room).

Oooo! That would fit the atmosphere very well. Or one of these:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et6EV3xheFk[/youtube]

I forget what they are called.

yes I am still defiantly going to be going to thorpe park tomorrow and when I post the photos on the facebook page latter tomorrow night ill post them on here to if someone hasn't already done so! Do you know if work has been started yet?

apparently the lift hill construction had started,

earlier mushroom said jared had posted on his fb saying 'hello swarm lift hill'

we'll wait and see, lol :--D :--D

jordypordy11 said:

apparently the lift hill construction had started,

earlier mushroom said jared had posted on his fb saying 'hello swarm lift hill'

we'll wait and see, lol :--D :--D

oh ok nice cheers for that I shall do my best and get lots of good photos

Oooo! Lift hill! Fun, Fun, Fun! :--D :--D :--D :--D :--D :--D :mrgreen:

Ethan said:
Ethan want lift hill picture! Now.

They're should be some pics by tonight, lift hill or no lift hill :shock:

hopefully lift hill tho :--D

Cant wait, as soon as you get the pics from the Site please post us a link

ry1996 said:
Cant wait, as soon as you get the pics from the Site please post us a link

well, 'theme park guide' will most probs post it on here, because he's been today...

also ive seen on other forums that a few other people have gone to thorpe today.. if i see anything that isnt posted on here ill post it cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.