What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Swarm - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

They take a long time to load for me... I am so excited to see this monster go up. I CANNOT wait to see a POV!

Not overly exciting, I had my heart set on something more than the start of the station frame. Still great photos, but I want traaaaaaaaaaaaack. I reckon by the end of next week, they'll be visible track construction.

Josh73 said:
They take a long time to load for me... I am so excited to see this monster go up. I CANNOT wait to see a POV!
I was about to reply to this saying 'Just ride the thing next year', but then I saw your location :p

I must be either blind or stupid cause I cant see any of the supports..........

(wooooohooo! my 200th post)

Coastermaniac94 said:
I must be either blind or stupid cause I cant see any of the supports
I couldn't see them, but if you look closely there is some but laying on the ground...

Ethan said:
Coastermaniac94 said:
I must be either blind or stupid cause I cant see any of the supports
I couldn't see them, but if you look closely there is some but laying on the ground...

glad everyone liked the photos and to your support question they are near the back the the station on the ground and our camera didnt seem to get a good enough viewing angle for that sorry

Not as exiting as i was looking for, BUT with the station frame now going up Well then its Track and with supports being moved ready for going up i reckon this week/weekend/Next week time welle see track emerging, from then onwards construction should shoot ahead very Excitingly :)
EDIT: also i see some wheels there? what are they for they are in the Station area on the Floor ?

Yeah I think the supports are station wheels, my mistake :/

And also at the Bottom of the pics if that Station structure was only started today ? correct me if ime wrong ? its gone up very quick as by the Last phew pics they almost have most of the Roof Joists Up wow !
EDIT: i must correct My self But after a Close look on one of the last Pics of the station structure That IS in fact Track ! in the station those wheels seen are Part Of TRACK ! i can clearly see it ! wow

I'm going tomoz so if I'll take some pics then. Hopefully track will be put in.

the king said:
I'm going tomoz so if I'll take some pics then. Hopefully track will be put in.

Although I hope they do, I doubt it :(

I cant either See it happening By tommorow next week or this weekend more like.
But By tomoz the Station will have progressed a lot so Be nice to see more pics of that, Cant wait to see your pics :)

Hey, themeparkguide how busy was it at Thorpe Park today.

I am thinking of going in a weekday next week.

Thats what it looks like :)
When i studied the pictures it looked alike It BUT i may be wrong It just looked like it to me.
oh well i guess within the next few days things should Much Progress.

If i'm correct those wheels are used for the transfer track, bottom section.

Well no matter what they are for Its track right ? meaning its loads closer to vertical i can see it happening in the next 3-4 days ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.