What's new

What is your irrational fear?

^ I think with flying it's hard to perceive exactly how high up you are. On airliners, especially when it's cloudy, it's really hard to tell until you see another airplane passing by thousands of feet below you! When I do my flight training we only usually go to about 4-5000 feet, but I think that bothers me more than being 35,000 feet up on an airliner because I'm below most of the clouds and can actually see the ground. That being said, I'm not actually scared of heights, but being in a single engine, two seater propeller plane can be a little unnerving when there's turbulence :p

Let's see, I am terrified of singing christmas trees like this:
Scary_zpsd8500733.jpg

I am scared of unstable heights. Like some old observation towers (There's this one rusty one I had to climb.)

I'm scared of bees because I was stuck in a tree with an entire hive of angry bees.

I am scared of white vans (because or pedophiles)

Needles are one, bees, wasps, hornets, and other stinging insects are another. I'm also a little uneasy on Sky Screamers or Wind Seekers. More so on Sky Screamers because it's just a chain holding you up. Other than on those rides, I'm usually good with heights.

Becoming a hunchback, it's actually a terrifying thought. While I'm at work I always go to the bathroom to check and see if I am getting one. </3

My irrational fear is spiders. I have proper full on panic attacks if they are big enough. Hate them wish they never existed!! :(

Intricks said:
Kim - They want to eat your flesh, but not in the cannibalistic manner ;) Also, all you have to do it put then into a full nelson and proceed to give them a wet willy and they will cave and run scared :lol: Plus, bear men are generally the nicest people you'll meet within the gay community, as the rest are seemingly superficial twats :D

Hey, I'm gay and I'm neither a bear nor a superficial twat :p

Spiders for me, can't stand them. Not really irrational.

My friend does have an irrational fear though, ketchup...... very funny for us to wind him up about.

delpiero1982 said:
My friend does have an irrational fear though, ketchup...... very funny for us to wind him up about.

Do you know me?

Surely there can't be two of us who have a fear of ketchup? :lol:

Oh, and for anybody thinking it would be funny take advantage of this knowledge, I'm NOT scared of spiders and could happily handle one and introduce you when you least expect it - probably very intimately... ;)

furie said:
Do you know me?

Surely there can't be two of us who have a fear of ketchup? :lol:
You are definitely a different person. We have actually made him cry in the pub by exploding a sachet of ketchup on his face.

*Disclaimer*
This was about 10 years ago, when I was a asshole.