What's new

Busch Gardens Williamsburg |"Verbolten"| Multi-Launch Zierer

Re: Busch Gardens Williamsburg |"Verbolten"| Multi-Launch Zi

^
Yeah I wasn't clear enough. That's my bad.

A little off topic I wanted to post this on comment on the picture "Is that the Vertical drop I spy?" but I didn't. Such a missed opportunity D:

UC said:
I wonder if they'd delete that comment.

Now that's an Interesting question. I might just go find out. Should I post it and see if they delete it within 24 hours?

On a random note, I really like how the black track just glistens...we'll see how long that lasts though...hopefully at least until opening day :p

That's a shame, since I have always thought it had a (relatively) unique paint-job...at least for a B&M invert...kinda, haha

So I commented on one of BG's posts on facebook about the vertical drop, They did not delete it. I guess there either 1) not going to delete it or 2) there are just too many different ones to delete them all.

Uc was being sarcastic by the looks of things. Plus, we don't care.

The park opens up for pass holders in 4 weeks. So has anyone heard anything new?

According to my Platinum Pass renewal e-mail, the ride should be open for pass holder preview day.

Too bad I moved to Seattle.

I can't wait for more news on this ride...maybe some more pics as well.

^You moved to Seattle, eh? That's where I'm from...sadly pretty much nothing in terms of amusement parks around there though.

From Busch Gardens Facebook page.

"We’re looking for five people to join us for our exclusive Hard Hat Tour of Verbolten on Thurs., March 1. If you’re interested in learning more about Verbolten before anyone else, send an email to [email protected]. In 500 words or less, tell us why you’d like to be selected to be part of this once-in-a-lifetime exclusive tour. Deadline is Tuesday, Feb 21 @ 2:30 p.m..

Before you send your email, make sure you can check off the four little rules below:

1. Must be available to be at the park by 11 a.m. and stay until 12:30 p.m.
2. You must be willing to share what you see by tweeting and posting during the event.
3. Due to the limited tour space, this is only intended for one attendee. No friends this time.
4. You cannot be an employee of SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment – sorry guys.

We’ll contact you through email to let you know if you’ll be joining us on March 1. Good luck."

No idea if anyone has an opportunity to go but it could have some info we don't already know.

Just spotted this on TT:

422935_371690979526723_100000574713884_1272753_1574009051_n.jpg

Oh... they look... tacky...

I actually really like the front...the rest of it, well yeah, a bit tacky. It will probably look a little odd to see that train swerving around those turns.

I actually think they look really good...

That particular train probably looks tacky because it's orange. Because orange is bright and rarely used, it's become a favourite for cheap and cheerful companies to brand their **** with.

I happen to love orange though... Derp.

But yeah, I think the quality of the actual train design is pretty high tbh.

I'm with Joey, I quite like it. Quite different to what we usually see. I love how awesome the fake car wheels look and just the general look of the front of that car. Look forward to seeing the other colours now.

I like it. It works especially well because the lights will apparently work in the event building and at night.

Yes, definitely agree about the front car...and it may just be the picture, but the matte finish if very fitting with the older-style car. Only thing is, cars often look a little funky when elongated...great-looking front car though.

By the way, did anyone else notice the license plate is a nice homage to BBW?

Martyn B said:
Just spotted this on TT:

422935_371690979526723_100000574713884_1272753_1574009051_n.jpg

Wow, this is better than 99% of themed trains. The Ferraris on the dueler at Ferrari Park are better, but I can't think of many others.

I actually have love for those trains. Even the stupid orange colour looks fab!

I want them!