What's new

The Games we play...

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 leak mentiones Hsien Ko...

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

Ben said:
DUNGEON KEEPER II was the best game EVER <3

And it's FINALLY getting a third.

I THINK you can see where the idea trough was located...

Shhh! It's obviously a totally different game with totally different ideas. There's no case here for litigation or indeed ANY NEED for EA to go out and tell someone they need to stop.

Totally different, and still coming out. Right?

Please don't tell me EA have got wind of it and are kicking off?

MAYBE if they'd given us a sequel to it instead of ANOTHER money-grabbing pile of ****!

I would prefer it if Bullfrog was still alive.

Theme hospital <3

After a little look I've managed to find Theme Hospital and one of four copies of Lemmings...

kimahri said:

Molyneux sold his soul to the Devil... Then to the Devil's Dad.

I loved Dungeon Keeper 2 (I got it with Sacrifice) in a double pack from Morrisons about 5 years ago for £2 or something. Still not the best game ever though...

That would be:
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/14/ico-a ... n-preview/

(It's never going to live up to the hype Kim :lol: )

furie said:
kimahri said:

Molyneux sold his soul to the Devil... Then to the Devil's Dad.

Black and White was good...

That's the end of it though.

Now it's just Fable, Fable and more Fable :roll:

I miss Bullfrog though :(

Went to buy the Move today but online its £39.99 in Game (starter pack) £49.99 in all retail stores... **** that.

Playing the Little Big Planet 2 demo Jerry? :p

Pierre - just to advance what I said about the Move (seeing as you seem to want it).

Apparently Killzone 3 is superb with it (plus the navigation controller), so much so that you're unlikely to ever want to go back to a jopypad to play a FPS again.

Not Mouse and keyboard equivalent yet, but very close. So, if you're looking at getting KZ3, then it's worth the investment.

Why did no one tell me how amazing the Lego games are?! Never played one before and tried Indiana Jones co-op last night on a mate's x-box. It's genius!!!

So I finally got around to renting Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for the campaign, just to say I have played it since I'm not very big on multiplayer anymore. Overall, the campaign was ok. It oddly reminded me of Half Life 2, where you walk for a while, then you get into a small skirmish, and then more walking. The story was also very loose and thrown together. Although it did have humor and some fun missions. I particularly enjoyed the final mission on the plane, which reminded me of COD4's Mile High Club. I also liked the level in which you needed to run from house to house to avoid freezing to death. Overall, I would give the campaign a 5/10.

Now for the interesting part. All I have heard is how good the multiplayer is and how it requires teamwork and strategy. I played two games. I didn't use my headset, and there were three guys on my team. Both games, I was at the top of the leaderboard and my team won both, yet there was absolutely no strategy or teamwork involved. I played the multiplayer like I do a COD multiplayer and I did just as good. Just like the campaign, I found it a little boring. The maps were huge and there was no action. You run around, find an enemy, shoot them, and run some more. I don't know if it was just the lobby that I was in, but in my opinion, the action and pace of a Call of Duty multiplayer is a lot more fun than this so called "strategy and teamwork" multiplayer of BF:BC2.