What's new

Canada's Wonderland |"Leviathan"| B&M HyperGiga

What great views! Shame you won't see most of it because you are either :

- Ridiculously scared and don't want do look down, so look at the sky instead.
-Youn won't spend that much time cresting the lift hill.
- And nobody can twist round 180 degrees! (Well, a few people can but still...)

But still, on a clear day...and staff might just stay up there all day saying "I can see my house from here!"

^You beat me to it venom. The pics look great. I'm really excited for this ride. #1 on my list of 3 new coasters I get to ride this year.

<333 so beautiful

420057_10150605328508924_95469803923_9277467_1748505948_n.jpg

Also the arcade's facade is being redone...

417599_10150605329108924_95469803923_9277469_1869547105_n.jpg

thats weird, why are parts of the train red?
That was never shown in the animation and usually CF ones are pretty accurate .....
I thought it was going to have that sea dragon sort of design on the front ..

Well anyways this means testing will be soon and I cannot wait for that!

edit: my bad, when you look closely at the animation, there is actually bits of red on the trains ...
Perhaps they are going to add alot of design and artwork to the front and side of the trains?

I'm so exited for Testing, should be happening very soon if the train is ready to go into the station now and is on the transfer track. I think the red goes well with the aqua.
EDIT: Yeah i liked the design on the front, maybe CW will put it on separately after?

Its not that I have a problem with the red, but I really liked the look of the 'face of a sea demon' or whatever ...
The blue scaly pattern and yellow eyes would look so much cooler than just plain red ....
I hope they don't leave it as just plain red.

I really like that red against the blue, it really stands out. But, yeah, the decals are probably going to be added soon and it'll bring a whole new life into the train.

Yeah, they probably just need to add decals. I remember that when BGT got Cheetah Hunt's trains last year, they looked absolutely hideous but when decals were added they looked amazing. I bet that's the case with Leviathan, too. And I also think that the red accents look great.

The red does look really odd against all the blue of the track and seats. Perhaps it'll look better in action, we'll just have to wait and see. :/

According to someone at TPR, Leviathan made it's first successful test at 6:17PM tonight and there will be a video later.

FIRST TEST RUN!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmyQFGGEgzk[/youtube]
From kunpc1 of TPR

Lift looks slow, back gets pulled over the drop quite a bit, drop goes on for ages (as you'd expect), other than that, looks well paced.

Looks great, a little slower than I expected but its pretty cold here right now so that has something to do with it. Those hills look like they have more airtime than I thought.