What's new

Canada's Wonderland |"Leviathan"| B&M HyperGiga

Re: Canada's Wonderland |"Leviathan"| B&M HyperGiga

Oh my god....im certain it is just the camera...but the ROAR! Sounds angry :D~

Yea, this looks like it has more airtime than what was originally thought. Granted it probably isnt some huge phenomenal amount, but it seems to be a bit more forceful floater than typical.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Smithy said:
Lift looks slow, back gets pulled over the drop quite a bit, drop goes on for ages (as you'd expect), other than that, looks well paced.

The lift is only 10mph, so it's gonna take forever, but it makes the anticipation better.

It sounds like its mad or something. That roar's insane...

I'm actually surprised how fast it goes through some of those elements. That speed hill after the first overbank's going to be epic.

my god, thats amazing ...
and to think it will run slightly faster when its not freezing!
I'm so excited for this!!
That first drop and turn look absolutely brilliant! Better than the usual B&M Hyper ...

B&MintaminGCI said:
Smithy said:
Lift looks slow, back gets pulled over the drop quite a bit, drop goes on for ages (as you'd expect), other than that, looks well paced.

The lift is only 10mph, so it's gonna take forever, but it makes the anticipation better.

They may not be running the lift at full speed. It was also mentioned on CWMania that all 3 trains have been put on the track and that the detailing on them will be finished at a later date.

^For the views...

Majestic...
It's not just the roar, but that looks silky smooth!
And won't the "angry" roar be amplified when the wheels and track have warmed up and the train is made a little heavier by riders?

CoasterCrazy said:
^For the views...

Majestic...
It's not just the roar, but that looks silky smooth!
And won't the "angry" roar be amplified when the wheels and track have warmed up and the train is made a little heavier by riders?

....::rainbowdrool::....

The sound is gonna be like SFGAdv, but coming from one machine :3

Well, Canada is going to be visited this year!

oriolat2 said:
Am I the only one who doesn't like the ride? Like, at all?

God, I hope so.
If people dont like this, then what they hell will they like?

As for the noise ... I think its fantastic! As we all probably do!
It's just the best noise ever, couldn't be any better!

I personally think the lift is supposed to probably just stay like that, it will build up a whole lot of suspense....
Also, you can have a nice little chat on the way up with the people next to you if you're not really afraid and focusing on the fact that you're about to drop 300 feet :)

Snoo said:
Have you guys ever even heard a B&M? Most of them are that loud.. some even louder.

Yes, but none that I have ridden even come close to the roar Leviathan gives.

Like I said, it sounds like being in the middle of SFGAdv with all 5 of their Beemers running and nothing else. Thats is pretty loud for me considering the loudest I know of is Mantis.